Our professional caregivers are trained and ready to help you and your loved ones, now and always.
Designated as essential health care workers by the Colorado Public Health Order, our trained and qualified caregivers deliver in-home care to older adults now and always. And we are taking every precaution to keep you safe.
In response to COVID-19 your caregiver will have:
- New Medical Masks Every Shift
- Vaccine Opportunities, Support, and Information
- Specific Training in COVID-19 Symptoms, Precautions, and Prevention
- Rapid-Response Exposure Notifications
- Safe-Distance Office Protocols and Administrative Support
- Training in Infection Prevention and Control
- Practice in Proper Handwashing and Sanitation Strategies
- Daily Health Screenings
- Precautions and Care Approaches to Minimize Risk
- Extensive Training in the Proper Use of PPEs Like Gloves, Gowns, and Masks
- Safety Supplies and Resources
- Current Information on Recommended Precautions and Care Management Strategies
- Paid time off as needed for COVID illness recovery (as part of the CARES Act).
We closely monitor the Centers for Disease Control and Colorado state guidelines and provide regular information to caregivers to ensure we are up-to-date on all care and safety approaches.
Our caregivers are also qualified in comprehensive care delivery for seniors with a range of complex care needs, through the HomeCare 100 Caregiver Training Program.
The very practices now recommended by the CDC to slow the spread of COVID-19 are the practices we’ve been using all along to keep you safe.